Timeshare brokers should:
1. Maintain the following licensing, membership and timeshare experience:
a. licensed with their state/country department of real estate
2. Maintain a business location available to the general public.
3. Provide full service broker services including sales and listings of
1. Brokers should make all appropriate real estate disclosures and
2. Brokers should use 3rd party escrow companies.
3. Brokers should use 3rd party title companies for all deeded properties
4. Brokers should cooperate with other brokers in order to obtain the
1. Brokers should give all sellers, buyers, and/or prospective clients a
2. Brokers should not imply any guarantees or knowingly convey any false
3. Brokers should disclose and obtain seller written agreement regarding
Compliance with Applicable Law
1. Brokers should comply with all applicable real estate brokerage and
2. No advance fees should be collected unless a signed, written agreement
3. Brokers should not require an appraisal of the timeshare interest as a
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Timeshare Consumer Protection 2008. All rights reserved world wide. Any unauthorized reproduction, copying, downloading, modification, scanning, or other use of the material, photographs, images, and content of this site is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, brand names. photos and logos not owned by Timeshare Consumer Protection are the property of their respective owners.